Friday, March 25, 2016

Tired of "No Name"?

This song is an oldie but goodie, but when sung with these words, it helps solve the "No Name" problem!  Even though it was released way back when my 7th grade students were about 3 or 4 years old, they are still familiar with it.  

When it's time to turn in an assignment, I project this image on the screen.  Believe it or not, some students actually sing it out loud.  Yes!  They sing the words on the image!  I'm okay with that, because they are reminding everyone else to make sure they wrote their name on their paper.



When I forget, they remind me to show it to the class.  
The results are great!  Now when assignments are turned in, I rarely get "No Name" papers. 

Click HERE, download and print if you would like to try it out in your classroom!  It's FREE!!!

Hope this is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment