Saturday, April 2, 2016

So Cute, Small and Helpful!

Have you seen those packets of really little plastic containers hanging off the sides of shelves at the grocery store?

I always thought, "What would anyone ever store in that tiny thing?!"  Well, that's before I knew they were for storing condiments, like salad dressing, ketchup, etc. in your lunch bag. (Insert eye roll and blush here.)

Well, I found a use for them in the classroom.  Plastic baggies just aren't cutting it for storage in my classroom anymore due to rips and tears. So, I thought I would try these tiny containers and they work perfectly!  They are easy to store and stack on the shelves by my stations.

Here are a few pics to show you how I use them in my classroom.

I have game boards that I use several different card sets with.  This is just an example of one of my game boards. These tiny containers are great for storing all the game pieces needed for the game board!


  
Click HERE to see how to make your own game boards for your classroom!!!


Four game pieces and one number cube stored neatly in a tiny container so that students can just grab, go and play!





I also use them to store bingo chips for my bingo stations.  Students can just grab, go and play bingo!




As you can see, quite a few of the bingo chips fit neatly inside the container. Enough for up to four players!



On a later post, I'll show you how to make a game board for your classroom.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment