Tuesday, June 14, 2016

UPDATE for Affordable Dry Erase Marker Erasers Post

Well!  I washed them and there is some good news and some bad news.  Take it as you wish.

They held up great in the washing machine.  I didn't put it in a lingerie bag like I intended to, but I guess you can do that.  I washed them in hot water and placed them in the dryer. You can choose to air dry if you wish.

Here they are.....

Yup!  I know.  They look exactly they way they did before I put them in the washer, only they are "cleaner" than they were before.

BAD NEWS?
Dry erase marker stains did not come off.


GOOD NEWS? 

They did not shrink, shrivel up, or disintegrate so they are reusable!
But considering the cost, you can also just throw them away and buy new ones.

Hope this was helpful as you begin to prepare for next year!  



No comments:

Post a Comment